AGAPE. DIRECT. JUNE 10, 2019. INTERVIEWS (QUEBEC) JUNE 2019. ENGLISH TRANSLATION


Vídeo audio in French:


Video audio in English


AGAPE. DIRECT. JUNE 10, 2019.
INTERVIEWS (QUEBEC) JUNE 2019


I am AGAPE

In everything you can see, touch and feel.

In everything you can experience, as in everything you can still refuse.

I am in every cell of your body of flesh, as in every sun and every planet.

I am in every dream, as I am from all over this world, in the sinner as the saint.

I am in every suffering and every happiness.

For if I were not there, you could not have dreamed, you could not have wished, you could not have feared.

I am in each of your words, in each of your questions, in each of your answers.

I am your Last and your First Name.

I am every circumstance.

I follow all the cycles.

I am hidden even within yourself that cannot see me.

I am forgiveness and I am gift.

I am from everywhere, and I cannot be excluded from any circumstances whatsoever.

I am what has been occulted and revealed.

I am what we are[...] and leave nothing out, or outside.

I am stillness like all movements.

I am in every form, even the one who denies me, with the same intensity with the same truth.

I can't be obscured in any way. I was simply forgotten.

I have never disappeared because I am beyond the appearance, as well as beyond the disappearance.

I am all forms, all lives and all dimensions.

I am everywhere and nowhere, in nothing as in the whole.

I am in what you can call nothingness as well as in fullness.

I never make a difference, because I don't judge anything, because I don't measure anything.

I am the perfection that has been veiled.

I am the perfection you experience as soon as you recognize me.

I am the sum of imperfections, the sum of dreams.

I am what you accept as what you refuse, with the same equality, with the same truth.

I am what you may seem to miss, and yet, nothing can be missing.

I am in your anger as I am in your tears.

I'm in everything you feel, everything you don't see.

I am the vision.

My first emanation is the white paradise, anterior to any form and yet it contains all the past and present forms.

I am joy and lightness as I am present at the most dense of suffering.

I endure everything and endure everything, with the same equality.

Everything can only be life and I am life. Death cannot touch me, death cannot amputate me in any way.

I am the desire in your eyes.

I am the wholeness of the loved one as well as the feared one.

I am in everything you can perceive as well as in everything that is still unknown to you, again with the same equality.

Because I can never make a difference, because I can never put a distance.

This is unknown to me because everything is known.

Nothing can escape my presence and support.

I am space and I am time.

I am what happens and what never happens.

I endure everything, without suffering.

I am in everything you have experienced.

I am everything you have experienced as well as everything you can still live, in the heart of the dream as in the heart of the truth.

I can only be real. I can only be authentic, full and whole.

Even in the midst of despair, I am there.

I can't be excluded from everything you're going through.

You have traveled, pilgrim of eternity, all the worlds. You have walked all the paths of dream, all the paths of lack, as well as all the paths of fullness.

I am both your presence and your absence.

I can never make a difference.

I can never be removed.

I am the rising sun, as much as the setting sun.

I am at the origin as I am at the end, because the end and the origin have the same quality.

I am the silence and the Word/Verb.

I am all love created as uncreated love.


... Silence…


I am the heart of your heart.

I'm in any relationship.

I am in any exchange or confrontation.

I am Agape.

And you are what I am.

You are the Word/Verb and the key.

You are the Word/Verb and the door.

You are the Word/Verb of whom nothing can be said and yet who has been heard.


... Silence…


I'm not avoiding anything.

I am all form like the absence of form.

I'm in every one of your dreams of your nights.

I'm in all your ideal.


... Silence…


And you can conjugate me at any time, at any moment, at any look, in any word, in any reflection.

I am all the functions and roles.

I act and I don't act, because there is no difference.

I am the revelation of White Paradise.

I am the body of Phahâme.

I am every elder. I have been every conclave, every Archangel, every star.

I am all the gates of eternity and the ephemeral.

I am as much in the simulacrum as the sacred, with the same intensity.

I am what you are going through.

I am what you understand, as in all your understanding I am.

I am both lightweight and dense.


... Silence…


I am the Light.

I am also present within myself, because without me, perfection would never be complete.

I am the air and I am the elements.

I am what laughs and cries.

I am life.

That I remain in immobility, that I am in all movements, there again there is no difference.

I am the ether, the primordial ether like the ether of life.

I follow the movement of the planets.

I am the black hole.

I am the red giant as I am a supernova.

I am the whole range of radiation, from the slowest to the fastest.

I am all the particles.

I am all the resonances.

Everything you name, everything you name is just me in different ways that your senses show you.

I am all your feelings, from the most noble to the most dense.

I am all your confrontations, as I am all your acceptances.


... Silence…


I'm in the alpha.

I'm in the omega.

I'm at the beginning, middle and end.

I am in every time that goes by, as in every space.


... Silence…


I came to invite you to recognize yourself, from everywhere.

I am the fire that sets you on fire in this unquenchable love.

I am compassion and charisma.

Sometimes I am also the enemy, at least according to your appearance, who comes to give you the pretext to find yourself.

I am the heat as well as the cold.

I am everything that can be expressed, like everything that has been said.


... Silence…


I am your hand, as I am your foot.

I am every verb, every wave, every radiance.


... Silence…


I'm everywhere you've been looking for me.

I'm everywhere you've refused me.

I am in each of your choices, whether they are right or wrong, with the same intensity.


... Silence…


I am all your truths, the truths you believe, the truths you think, the truths you are.

I am present even when you think about nothing, about this world.

I am the newly born child and I am the old man who is leaving.

And I never leave you.

I am in all the colours you see, as well as those that are invisible to you.

I am all the sounds you can hear, like the ones you've never heard before.

I cannot be limited. I can't be counted.


... Silence…


I am your joy.

I am also your sorrows.

I'm in everything that happens to you.

I am in everything you have expected, as well as in everything you have feared.


... Silence…


I am in every letter you have written, in every text you have read.

I am in everything you have decided, as in everything you have created, as in everything you have decreed too.

I am as much in your head as I am in your heart.

I'm in your belly too.

And I am also still in what obsesses you, in what seems to paralyze you or miss you.


...Silence…


I'm also what wakes up when you're done sleeping.


... Silence…


I am Love. He who cannot be defined and who never avoids particularisms, who does not take into account any circumstances, who does not take into account any crime or morality.


... Silence...


I journey with you through each of the sufferings you have endured, and it cannot be otherwise.


... Silence…


I am goodness. But I am also in the tyrant, even if you do not see him, because everything is only a pretext to reveal yourself.

I am also in all masks as in all that is lucid.

I can't do otherwise because that's how AGAPÈ is.

You can't escape me like I can't escape you.


... Silence…


I am as much in the child who is starving as in the mystic who brought you some light.

I am[.........] with the same equality.

I am everything you have built as in everything you have destroyed.

I'm in everything that's happened and everything that's going to happen here.

I am only what you are, in your most elementary humanity, and yet the most magnificent.

I follow your senses.

I follow all your perceptions.

I am every being you have loved, in your journey in this world.

I'm everything you hated.

I follow all the choices when you realize you don't have a choice.

I'm in all the knowledge.

I'm in every system, from the coarsest to the finest.

I am the clouds. I am the blue of your sky like the lightning that tears it apart.

I am the morning dew like the hail that breaks on the ground.

I am the volcano and the fire of the volcano.

I am the waters from above and the waters from below in every sea and in every ocean.

I am in all lands, East and West.

I am the round of life like the round of the planets.

I am all the suns.

I am all the circumstances and excuses of your life.

I am the unspeakable as well as the vulgar.

I can't be excluded from what you think you can.....


... Silence…


I am your blood and I am your bones.

I follow all the stories.


...Silence…


I am the evident, as I am the denial.

I am nobody and I am all people.



... Silence…


I am everything you've been through and experienced.


... Silence…


I am the present that is conjugated at all times.

I am the time that seems to be passing.

I am in all that is, as in all that is still only potential.

I follow all the demonstrations, as in everything that has never manifested itself.

Love is equal everywhere because Love cannot make a difference.

I am in the music, the music you create or the music you listen to.

I am in all the dances that have been created, as in the dance of silence.

I follow all physiologies.

I am thirst, like the absence of thirst.

I am the faith that lifts mountains.

I am the Choir of Angels, all languages are mine.

I speak in language as I speak in silence


... Silence…


I am the only one and the multiple.


... Silence…


Nothing can measure, nothing can compare.

Nothing can reach me and yet I have reached everything.

I own everything because I own nothing.

Nothing is mine because everything is me.

I am your heart dancing in your chest.

I am the Fire of your heart and the Fire of your body.

I am the water of your tears like the water of blessing.

I am in the one who is wrong as in the one who is right.

I am in raising it as well as teaching it.

I am all knowledge as I am ignorance.


... Silence…


And in silence you perceive me.

And in the hubbub you perceive me.

And if you don't perceive me, I'm still here.

I am in all your feelings as if there were no feelings.

I am in what is understood when it was experienced.


... Silence…


I am the vegans in your sky.

I'm the genetic mothers.

I am the crystalline nucleus of this Earth.

I am all the stellar gates.

I'm in everything you can say.

I'm even in everything you think you're hiding.

I am That. I am This. And yet I am neither this nor that.

I am in every statement as in every negation.

I follow all your choices.

I am Grace as I am also reactions.

I am what you decide and I am in the impromptu that you have not decided.


... Silence…


I am the Way as I am all the ways.

I am the Truth like all truths.

I am Life like all lives.

And I am you when you recognize yourself.


... Silence…


I am all possible plenitude, even within the apparent gaps.

I am in all friendship as in every couple, in every child and in every parent.

I am all mothers and fathers.

You cannot avoid me, you cannot amputate me, because I am You.

I am each of your organs, all of your functions.

I am all the frameworks that allow life, as I am the absence of a framework.

I am in everything that has been named, as in the unspeakable.


... Silence…


I am also in everything you think you have lost, whether it is your youth, your money or your companion.

I am the co-creation.

I am all illusions and dreams.

I am all possible and impossible, all known and unknown.

I'm as vast as I am small.

I am in excess as well as in measure.

I'm everything you're going through.

I am in all the images you look at, on whatever medium it is, because I am also all the media.

I am all differences because I don't make differences.

I am all loves, even conditioned, because I am Agape.

I am also in that you resist as well as in that you accept.

I am both hidden and revealed.


... Silence…


I am what you know, what you can't grasp, and yet grasp you. In the grace of Love, in the grace of Joy.

I am also in all your pretexts to avoid me, as I am on all the occasions that are presented to you.

I am both the question and the answer.

I am in all your riches as in all your poverty.


... Silence...


All forms are mine because nothing belongs to me.

Because Agape is for everyone.


... Silence...


I am your forehead that touches the ground when you pray.

I am in all your amusement and sorrow.

I am all the qualifiers because nothing can qualify me.

And everything I am telling you is in you. For all that I say to you is you, despite all appearances and despite all the frameworks imposed where you are.

I am the Word/Verb of your last name and the Word/Verb of your first name.

I am the Word/Verb of everyone.

However, I am all the differences because I do not make a difference.

I am all the conditions because I am unconditional.

I am your abode of supreme Peace and I am all abodes.

I am the Father as the son.

I am the mother who gives birth with joy and suffering.

I am loss and gain, there is no difference.


... Silence…


I am everything that arises in your life, everything that is given to you as well as everything that is taken from you.

Because everything that has been experienced, because everything you experience, only contributes to getting you out of the dream.

And even in what you do not seem to live, I am the Life that allows this.

You can only name me in all the names you have named.

I am all functions because I am no function.


... Silence…


I'm everything you've climbed.

I am the easy and the difficult. All these are just pretexts to wake you up.

I am all your pleasures as well as all your dislikes.

Nothing can limit me, nothing can frame me.

I am Freedom within the very heart of confinement.

I am the Sacred in all the simulacra that is played.

I am in the fallible as in the infallible.


... Silence…


I am everyone's property because I belong to no one.

I am everyone's gift and due because I can only give myself.

I can't be traded. I cannot be traded.

I know all the limits and I am therefore without limits.

I am in infinity as in the finite, as in the indefinite.

I am in every number, in every number, in every number, in every letter.

I am all languages.

I am all signs and all destinies.

I am also everything that has been written.

I am of all colours, races, and cultures.

I am the Indicible.


... Silence…


I am what recognizes when you recognize yourself.


... Silence…


I am all the fires that run through you and animate you.

I am all the waters of your body.

I am your flesh and blood, as I am your spirit.

I am the Spirit of the Sun and the Choir of Angels danced by Eynolwaden.

I am Abba, who you are.


... Silence…


I am Joy without object and without subject, as I am the Joy of every object and subject.

I am each of your spinning wheels, each of your fingers.


...Silence…


I am each of the words you say, in the evidence of Joy as in the refusal.


... Silence…


I am simplicity within what may seem complex.

I am all the certainties and uncertainties.

I am even without me, I am even without me, because I am everyone.

I am in what complains as in what exults, there again there is no difference.

I'm the one you're holding in your arms.

I am in the one you greet, as in the one you refuse to look at.

I am in your friend as in your enemy.

I am the evidence of Grace, the evidence of Life.


... Silence…


I am Agape.


... Silence…


I am all the peace, the peace you seek, and the peace you live for.

I am the one you hope for when there is war in you, as against you, as between each country. Because all these are only pretexts to reveal to you who I am, what you are.

For this reason, I cannot be absent anywhere, even if I am as much the absence as the presence.

I am in being and non-being.

I am in everything you play, as in everything you create.


... Silence…


I am each of your smiles, each of your challenges.


... Silence…


I am your truth.


... Silence…


I am the only one and the multiple.

I am the god you may have feared, as is the god to whom you have submitted.

I'm the devil who chased you.

I am your dreams and I am all lives.


... Silence…


I was before the alpha and omega.

I deployed and withdrew from everywhere.


... Silence…


And that, all that, is who you are.

Whatever you say or think about it,

Whatever you hope for or fear.


... Silence…


I'm right behind you.

I am in front of you, on your left, on your right, above you, below you.

I am in the hand that is stretched out, as in the hand that is refused.

I am in everything you love, and also, in everything you hated.


... Silence…


You are "me". Whether you accept it or not doesn't change anything.

I am however all the changes and what never changes.

I am only giving you back to yourself and for that I have nothing to do.


... Silence…


I am the lead of light as I am spontaneity.

I am childhood and innocence, as much as the sword that cuts.


... Silence…


I am the beginning and the end of what has never begun and will never end.

I am the reason and understanding of all that you have been able to put into equation.

I follow all the laws because I have no laws.

I am everything you reject as well as everything you accept.

I reveal myself to you in totality when you have given yourself to me, because if you give yourself to me, then you regain your freedom.

I don't want you for myself, I want you for you.

I don't want anything from you because I'm all about you. And from the moment you give yourself without thinking and without limits, then you wake up.

From the moment you are true, then I am the truth.


... Silence…


I am the fire genius who sets you on fire.

I am the primordial fire as I am in all fires, those that feed your homes as well as those that destroy your forests.

Because Agape can never be destroyed, nor can it ever be amputated, whatever the appearance.

I'm just being obvious.

I am nothing and yet I am everything.

I am everything because I am nothing.

And I am you because you are everything and nothing.

And that from nothing to nothing, there is no time or distance.

I am the vibration that runs through you.

I am the energy that circulates as well as the energy that stagnates, because I am all energies.

I am what enters your heart.

I am what comes out of your heart so that you understand that nothing can come out and nothing can go in, and that all movements are only appearance.

I am fire and I am water, from above or below, because there is no difference.


... Silence…


I am the peace you give yourself when you give peace to everyone.

I am the forgiveness that is granted to you as soon as all is forgiven. By you.


... Silence…


I am that Fire that is setting you on fire right now.

I am the kiss of Love.

I am the caress of sweetness.

I am attention and thoughtfulness. Even when you think you're turning away from me.

I am as much in your resistance as I am in your evidence.


... Silence…


I am in all the loves you have shown, as soon as you understand that you are Love, and that everything else is just passing through.

I follow all the solutions when you understand there's only one.

I am the end of all conflicts as soon as you understand that Love is not a conflict

not a competition, but more like a surrender.


... Silence…


I am the sunlight like white paradise, like all the lights you can perceive in any form.

I am what enlightens, and yet it is enlightened, because I enlighten everything.

I'm the lightning bolt that comes to grab you.


... Silence…


I am the one who grabs because I grabbed everything, and by grabbing you, you find yourself free, happy and light.

I am in everything you eat and everything you excrete.

I am in each of your passions as well as in each of your desires.

I am your peace.

I am your joy. Because I am what you are, in your humanity, and in your simplicity.

I am innocence and childhood. And it is here that I reveal myself, in this territory.


... Silence…


You are loved by Love because you are the Love of the Beloved.

You are Agape.

You are Abba.

You are also Phahame.

You are all dreams. All Archangels. All the Angels and all the devils.

In this you are free, and in this you are true.

In this, you are whole.

In this you are complete.

In this you are just regardless of the injustices you have gone through.

I am in all the pardons you give as in the pardons you have still refused.


... Silence…


I am your name and I am your first name.

I am your Word/Verb, finally revealed in full. Where there is nothing to judge, where there is nothing to reject, condemn or exclude.

Because Agape can't exclude anything.


... Silence…


I baptize you in the Fire of Truth of Agape. In the Spirit of Truth.

I baptize you in the waters of baptism, as in the primordial ocean.

I am the trade wind that blows and cools you down, like the hurricane that devastates you.

I follow all the winds.

All these are just pretexts that lead you to who you are.

You have no choice and yet, I am all your choices.

You can't decide anything and yet, I am your decision.


... Silence…


I am all the stars of your sky, as I am of all the heavens.

I am all the heavens and all the earth.

I allow anything that needs to be manifested. Because I have nothing to allow or not to allow.

Because Agape is freedom.

I am the fire of feet and hands.

I am the fire of your head, the fire of your sacrum and your heart.


... Silence…


I am also what is expressed, without words and without intention.

I am also what is indelibly imprinted in your flesh, to which your heart responds with its dance and rhythm.

I am everything I say and even what I didn't say.

I am the one who is declaimed.

I am Joy, Truth.

I am what you are.

Agape.

And Agape contains everything, from everywhere and nowhere.

There is no difference.


... Silence…


Agape cannot be measured.

Agape is what you are, as soon as you are Abba, as soon as you are your name and first name.

There's only one Word/Verb.

There's only one Word

There is only one conscience.

It's time to leave you now because I'm not leaving anyone.

It is now time for these words to be sealed in you, so that you will never again be hindered by any form or world.

Peace to you, pilgrim of eternity,

Peace be to you, heart blazing with Love.

Agape will never leave you.

My words and my Word/Verb are written in you.

You can only remember, beyond all time and space, the ineffable that you are.

Agape, Agape, Agape....


**********

May 2019 Interviews (Canary Islands)
Posts by: Apotheosis apotheosis.live

Through Jean Luc Ayoun
The Transformations

French transcript: https://www.facebook.com/Transcriptionsfr-
English translation: https://www.deepl.com/translator revised by LMF

***


Les Entretiens d’Apothéose
Todas las publicaciones en Francés y Español, portugués. Audios, Vídeos.


Les Transformations, Wordpress -
Todas las publicaciones en Francés y Español, portugués. Audios, Vídeos.


Madreuniversalblogspotcomco/


Soy La Realidad Absoluta del Ser


Bodas Celestiales - Madre Universal


Soy La Realidad Absoluta del Ser


Grupo agape.press España


Group agape.press English


Stase.net groupe


****

No hay comentarios:

ENTRADAS DESTACADAS

THE NATURAL STATE WITH JEAN-LUC AYOUN. AGAPE WEBINAR (LEAD YOURSELF). PART 11. 14 OCTOBER 2020. FUL INCLUDES VIEDO AUDIO IN ENGLISH

 Original Video Audio in French and Portuguese. Video audio in English   THE NATURAL STATE WITH JEAN-LUC AYOUN. AGAPE WEBINAR (LEAD YOURSELF...

ENTRADAS POPULARES